Wednesday, May 02, 2012

The City that Never Sleeps

Last week I finished exams! I went to New York City for the weekend with some friends. NYC did not disappoint, it really lives up to the hype! Here are some pics...more to come:



Henri Bendel

Central Park

The Met!!! I spent 4 hours there but could have used a whole week. So beautiful. Don't miss this if you ever visit NYC.

Self Portait of VanGogh. It's actually small but still SO impressive. VanGogh used small strokes to create this masterpiece.

Hercules. 

Very artsy museum. The Guggenheim.

Times Sqaure. I saw the Phantom of the Opera at the Majestic Theatre not far from here. Worth every penny!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I miss New York, but will visit this beauty very soon.
    Beautiful pics, I can see you had fun.
    Hugs
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete